Cleaning homes and offices is an intimidating task! And, vacuuming is considered as an inconvenient and daunting chore. You need expensive equipment and plenty of patience to vacuum. Above all, you must have a safe storage space for the vacuum cleaner. If you wish to eliminate all these problems, you should invest in central vacuum systems. These are exquisite systems with centralized hubs and ventilation ducts to provide vacuum power everywhere in your home. Unfortunately, the process of choosing a central vacuum system is not easy. It can be much more difficult than cleaning or vacuuming your home. That is because there are so many specifications, a plethora of features and deceptive marketing tactics (ads) to avoid. This is why you must stay calm, put together your requirements and understand more about the best central vacuum system in the market. Also, ensure that the equipment you choose is fairly priced.
With this being said, here are central vacuum systems to push you forward. Let’s see the reviews of best central vacuum.
- 1 What is Central Vacuum System?
- 2 9 Best Central Vacuum Systems in the Market
- 3 VacuMaid GV50RPRO
- 4 How to Choose the Best Central Vacuum System?
- 5 Conclusion
What is Central Vacuum System?
Before you decide on a central vacuum system, you should understand what these equipment do. By definition, central vacuum systems are ducted or built-in systems. They can be installed in homes and commercial offices. The vacuum cleaners feature a separate power unit, inlet and collection container. The inlet gets connected to lengthy tube system that removes dirt and collects it in a container. Most vacuum cleaners need hose management strategies, accessories, a hose and a powerhead.
9 Best Central Vacuum Systems in the Market
You may have come across many Prolux CV12000 reviews that claim this as one of the finest vacuum cleaners ever made. This vacuum cleaner will ensure that your health is improved by eradicating dirt and allergens from the air.Also, it will improve the overall value of your property. If you are not prepared to drag a bulky vacuum cleaner around, Prolux CV12000 is what you need. It cleans homes quietly and swiftly by just plugging into a power source. This is a lightweight product that connects with pipelines that are made of PVC to huge dustbins/dirt collectors stored in the basement, utility room or garage. Prolux CV12000 is a central vacuuming unit with a state of art technology.
The vacuum cleaner minimizes noise and ensures that dust particles are not thrown back into air or living spaces. This is a major problem with traditional vacuum cleaners. Portable ones are likely to blow dust particles back into living areas.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features in this product are:
- The Prolux CV12000 doesn’t rely on garbage bags. It works on 3 different levels of filtration. The dirt chambers are bag-less and with a clear view.
- The filter is washable and is made of HEPA.
- The 2-stage motor can cover an amazing 130 cubic feet per minute of airflow. These motors can last up to 25 years. They are UL certified and absolutely safe.
- The Prolux CV12000 is considered the most powerful central vacuum in the US & Canada! It is rated up to a 12,000 square foot home with its amazing 150 CFM 2 Speed/stage motor. Since it uses the industries best motor and powder coated steel body it also comes with an amazing 10 Year Motor Warranty and 25 year Body Warranty! Includes Muffler Kit for quiet operation while running in the garage or home.
- BEST MOTOR - The Prolux CV12000 uses the industries best motor. It is the Amtek 2 stage motor that produces an Amazing 150 CFM (unheard of power). It can only produce this much suction power because it uses the new 2 stage motor technology. The motor is protected by an amazing 10 Year motor warranty!
- RATED FOR 12000 SQ FT - So powerful it is rated up to a home 12,000 square feet in size. Dont have a 12,000 square foot home? No problem just enjoy the extra suction power. Having extra suction power only hurts the dirt and dust as it provides more deep cleaning power than other central vacuum units. Comes equipped with garage outlet that allows user to plug suction hose directly into the central vacuum unit to clean up your garage or cars.
- BAGLESS HEPA FILTRATION- The Prolux Central Vacuum does not use bags but has 3 levels of filtration. It has a bagless dirt chamber (clear view window to know when its full), a washable Micron Pre Filter and then a Washable HEPA Filter for any allergens or fine dust. If you dont have severe allergies or are exhausting the air outside the user may remove the HEPA filter and improve suction even more.
- 25 YEAR WARRANTY - Not only does it have the industries best motor with 10 year warranty but it also has the industries best steel construction with powder coat scratch resistant paint finish. This allows it to have a 25 year warranty on all steel body parts. Not only is it designed to last for decades but this attractive unit looks good sitting in your garage or home as well.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with accessories like a quiet muffler unit and an end pipe.
- The product has a steel body. The body parts carry a warranty of 25 years.
- The external muffler ensures quiet operation. If required you can remove the external muffler and hook a hose to it. The hose can be used for inflating and blowing.
- The motor is capable of handling 12,000 square feet of living area.
Interesting benefits of buying this vacuum cleaner are:
- You can cover a huge area! Prolux CV12000 gets its name from the surface area covered. If your house is as big as 12000 square feet, this is what you need!
- This vacuum cleaner has one of the best motors.
- The filtration levels offer clean and crisp air. Prolux CV12000 offers 3 different levels of filtration.
Few notable drawbacks in buying Prolux CV12000 are:
- The lowest possible input to this vacuum cleaner is 12.5 amps.
- The total amount of air power is 400 watts! This is also considerably low!
- The vacuum cleaner has a water life of 120”. When compared to other vacuum cleaners in the market, this is fairly low.
Most Nutone central vacuum reviews identify the PurePower Series as efficient and reliable vacuum cleaners. And, Nutone power unit PP650 is one of its key selling products. This vacuum cleaner has a very strong market. It is considered as an ultimate option for vacuum cleaning. The Nutone PP650 is the most powerful choice in the PurePower Series. It has a Thru-Flow motor that can handle up to 650 air watts. Well, that is how the product gets its name. The suction power is increased drastically in this model. Meanwhile, the noise produced by this product is remarkably low. When compared to PP500 and PP600, this model is extremely silent.
Nutone PP650 has an impressive installation procedure. It eliminates the need for mufflers and other complicated equipment. The product is capable of handling 9000 square feet of living area. It suits apartments, condos, and homes easily! Another reason to buy the PP650 would be the ability to mount it securing using the external wall-mount bracket.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features in Nutone PP650 are:
- The Nutone PP650 is designed to deliver 650 air watts of power. This amount of power can ensure and handle deep cleaning. When compared to upright models, the PP650 is extremely powerful and efficient.
- The vacuum cleaner uses sealed HEPA 2.0. The HEPA filter is glued to a secondary exhaust filter and glued seams. It eliminates carbon dust easily. The motor ensures clean indoor air and unmatched levels of filtration.
- The vacuum cleaner uses ULTRA silent technology. The Thru-flow motor absorbs sound and ensures optimal performance.
- Delivers 650 air watts of power to ensure deeper cleaning than conventional upright vacuums; UL listed for your confidence
- Sealed hepa 2.0 featuring hepa filter with glued seams and a secondary exhaust filter that filters out the carbon dust emitted by the motor providing unmatched filtration for cleanest indoor air
- Ultra silent technology
- Flex collect debris disposal - hybrid bagging system offers bagged & bag less options in 1 unit
- Large 6 U.S. Gallon easy-clean, corrosion resistant debris pail that typically needs emptying only once every 6 months
- The vacuum cleaner delights users with simple assembly techniques. You don’t need a muffler.
- The product is corrosion resistant. You don’t have to worry about emptying the cleaner for 4 to 6 months.
- It sold with 10-year warranty.
- The wall mount bracket is strong, secure and safe!
Interesting benefits of using Nutone PP650 are:
- The Nutone PP650 is one of the market’s most convenient picks! It sticks to high standards and is definitely easy to use.
- The PP650 is a central vacuum cleaner that can be stored and used anywhere in your home.
- The Nutone PP650 features a self-cleaning filter. Once again, it sticks to high standards. You don’t need to wash or replace the filter frequently.
Unfortunately, there are few drawbacks you must watch out for:
- The Nutone PP650 is meant for residential properties. You cannot use it for commercial purposes.
- When compared to other leading brands and models, Nutone PP650 has strict warranty conditions. And, warranty lasts only for 10 years.
Electrolux is a renowned name in the world of “Vacuum cleaning”. The brand has come up with a wide range of vacuum cleaners. And, the PU3650 is one of its finest releases. This is an extremely quiet and convenient vacuum cleaner. It is a central unit that helps folks clean their living spaces and bedrooms without any noise. Electrolux PU3650 features an LCD display that alerts users’ important information like system performance and dirt canister status. What makes the Electrolux PU3650 special would be its self-cleaning mechanism. You don’t need to buy bags or replace expensive filters! The vacuum cleaner features an inverted filter that hangs directly into the dirt canister. As you turn on the vacuum cleaner, suction begins to pull the heavyweight upwards. This is when the cleaning process begins! And, when you turn the equipment off, weight drops down into the dirt canister. Sounds simple right? This mechanism makes the Electrolux PU3650 efficient and effective.
Product Feature and Specification
Notable features of the Electrolux PU3650 are:
- This vacuum cleaner features an exquisite muffler kit that reduces noise levels drastically. Noise levels are as low as 72.5 decibels!
- You can use the vacuum cleaner both indoors and outdoors.
- The customized HEPA filter is self-cleaning and can eliminate more than 99% of dust and debris.
- The vacuum cleaner has a handy LED display. The LED display alerts service notifications, suction power, and bag status. If the cleaner’s airflow path is blocked, you will see a notification on the display. The display will show irregular suction power.
- •Electrolux PU3650B Model Quiet Clean Main Canister Power Unit Only - NO ACCESSORIES INCLUDED
- •Comes with Muffler and Mounting Bracket.
- •Motor: Two stage By-pass 5.7
- •Filtration: HEPA Triumph-Self Cleaning
- •Warranty: 10 year
- The Electrolux PU3650 is a plug-n-play model. The unit has to be plugged, attached to an electric hose and turned on. If the suction power gets compromised, the unit shut down automatically. This prevents unexpected motor damage.
- Most of the Electrolux central vacuum reviews focus on cleaning power. Indeed, PU3650 deep cleans and leaves no mark.
Few interesting benefits of using Electrolux PU3650 are:
- You have a beautiful LCD screen for system status details.
- The product is designed to work in large buildings and homes. It can handle up to 8000 square feet of living space.
- The vacuum cleaner delivers 600 watts of air power. It makes the vacuum cleaner ideal for deep cleaning.
- The Electrolux PU3650 is highly durable. It has a powerful self-cleaning filtration mechanism.
Few drawbacks to remember are:
- You will not receive extra accessories! All accessories should be bought separately.
- When compared to other models and makes, this vacuum cleaner is expensive.
- Customer service is a common problem with Electrolux.
Husky Nanook Central Vacuum
Nanook is well-known for its quiet and compact design. This central vacuum system is loaded with interesting specifications. May it be the air flow rate or water lift, this vacuum cleaner is beautifully designed. Most customers don’t regret spending money on the product. It is meant for residential use and has a stylish look. The metal construction increases its lifetime. This Canadian manufactured vacuum cleaner has a cylinder made of baked enamel epoxy. Of course, brushed aluminum adds more value to this vacuum cleaner. With respect to noise, the Husky Nanook Central Vacuum is ultra-quiet. It has a sound rating of 60 dB. This is definitely low for a vacuum cleaner. In fact, you don’t need to install a muffler.
According to many husky central vacuum reviews, Nanook is built on a state-of-art technology. This ensures longevity and durability. When compared to many other vacuum cleaners in the market, Nanook’s motor is highly durable.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features of the Husky Nanook Central Vacuum cleaner are:
- This central vacuum system removes allergens, pollutants, and dust strategically. It ensures that living spaces are dust free.
- The portable vacuum cleaner has a huge disposable filtration bag, with a capacity of 12 L. This bag can be replaced easily.
- Husky Nanook Central operates at 110/120 Volts, 60 Hz, and2 AMP.
- The product is designed for homes that are less than 3500 square feet. The disposable filtration bag can only handle dust from homes that are 3500 sq. ft.
- A cleaner home is the foundation to healthier living; a Husky central vacuum system will remove dust, allergens and other pollutants away from the living area more efficiently, in less time and with less noise than your regular portable vacuum
- Collects dust in an easy to replace high efficiency 2.72 gal. (12 L.) disposable filtration bag.
- Operating voltage: 110/120-Volt, 60 Hz, 1,542-Watt, 13.2 AMP, optimal for homes up to 3500 sq. ft., Disposable filtration bag capacity: 2.72 gal. US dry (12 l.)
- 30 ft. crushproof hose with ergonomic handle and ON/OFF switch. Telescopic wand with button lock mechanism.
- Dusting brush with natural horse hair to protect furniture plus crevice tool, upholstery tool and metal hose hanger. Packaging includes 1 disposable Husky filtration bag
- The “handle” is ergonomically designed. The crushproof hose is around 30 feet long. It comes with a stunning handle and a simple ON/OFF switch.
- The vacuum cleaner features a telescopic wand with an exquisite button lock system.
- The electronic module comes with soft On/OFF technology that increases the motor’s lifetime and durability.
- HUSKY Nanook has a LED status indicator with comprehensive, direct instructions.
Interesting benefits of the HUSKY Nanook are:
- When compared with other vacuum cleaners, the Nanook is compact and convenient.
- For more than 5 decades, Husky has designed high-quality vacuum cleaners that are both performance-oriented and durable.
- This is an ultra-quiet model that can handle homes up to 3500 sq.ft.
- It is easy to install and remove the 12 L disposable filtration bag.
- It removes allergens, dust, dirt and other pollutants easily.
Few drawbacks in buying the HUSKY Nanook Central Vacuum system are:
- The product is priced on the higher side.
- It can cover only 3500 sq ft of living area. The Nanook Central Vacuum System is not suitable for big homes.
Canadian Central Quality Ultra Clean
According to All Steel Canadian Made Top Quality Central Vacuum reviews, the Ultra Clean Power Unit is too good to be true. This vacuum cleaner is built completely in North America. The unit is carefully baked with epoxy powder. You will find epoxy inside and outside the vacuum cleaner. This is how the brand fights against corrosion! Many reviews claim that the product survives corrosion for a lifetime! Doesn’t this sound amazing? The UltraClean Power Unit is designed to handle homes that are as big as 7500 sq.ft. It is a hybrid unit that features disposable bags. But, you can use the product without disposable bags too!
What makes this vacuum cleaner special would be its affordable price tag. Both the vacuum cleaner and its filter bags are priced affordably. Also, the unit has an exquisite exhaust system that can be vented outside easily.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features of the Ultra Clean All Steel Power Unit are:
- The vacuum cleaner promises a performance of 520 air watts. The Powerful Ametek Lamb 2-stage tangential discharge motor is extremely efficient.
- The unit has a special exhaust system. This exhaust system can be vented outside fully.
- The vacuum cleaner is shipped with a standard 6-foot supply cord. You don’t need to worry about hard wiring.
- The Power Unit supports low voltage connections. The unit turns on/off based on voltage.
- The vacuum cleaner is shipped with a mounting bracket.
- Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP): $US 499.99. Top Quality Central Vacuum Power Unit Made in Canada since 1997 built in Vac 7,500 Sq. Ft.Home **** Limited Time Offer: FREE EXHAUST MUFFLER WITH PURCHASE
- Impressive performance at 550 Air Watts, Powerful Suction Power pulling 125 inch water, Air Flow: 121 Cubic Foot per minute (CFM), Max. Current: 13.8 Amp, Operating Voltage: ~120v
- Eco-Friendly Electrostatic Powder Coat Finish Guaranteed for LIFE against corrosion perforation. 5-Year Manufacturer's Motor Warranty
- Powered with Premium Series Ametek Lamb Tangential Discharge Bypass Blower Motor of USA
- Superior filtration system using hybrid technology, allows options for collection in Filtration bag or in the sturdy metal collection pail, micro-fiber patented permanent filter for enhanced motor reliability is a standard feature for 2018 models - Disposable Paper and HEPA filter bags available. Mounting Bracket is included. ***** Last One At This Promo Price! *****
- The vacuum cleaner is shipped with disposable paper bags and a HEPA filter bag. These accessories are extremely cheap.
- The UltraClean Power Unit has a suction power of 125 inches.
- The Vacuum cleaner has a water lift air flow rate of 121 CFM
- The motor’s stage fan units are 5.7 inches big.
- This is a hybrid model that offers optimal performance.
Interesting benefits of the Ultra Clean Power Unit are:
- The UltraClean Power Unit runs smoothly and silently.
- The hybrid model makes disposable bags and HEPA filters optional. You can use the vacuum cleaner without these accessories too!
- You don’t need to buy mounting brackets separately. The vacuum cleaner is shipped with mounting brackets.
- The UltraClean Power Unit handles 7500 sq.ft with ease.
- The Power Unit turns on and off in low-voltage connections.
Few drawbacks in buying the Ultra Clean Power Unit are:
- Some people find the Ultra Clean Power unit confusing! Well, one should admit that this vacuum cleaner is not customary.
- Very few sellers and dealers have this item. You must search to buy such a high-quality product at such an affordable price.
The Imperium CV260 is an ideal solution for homeowners with picky needs! If you are a buyer looking for a perfect central vacuum system at an affordable price, CV260 is what you need. All Imperium CV260 has a study design and can handle homes that are as big as 2750 sq.ft. It is shipped with disposable bags. The Imperium CV260 is a central vacuum powerhead with the Deluxe Turbo Attachment sets. This vacuum system can be used in both homes and offices. It is meant for regions with low-pile carpets. Additionally, the product comes with standard inlet kits and adapters. You will receive three inlet kits. When compared to many other central vacuum systems, the CV260 is durable and of high-quality. It is resistant to all kinds of wear and tear issues. May it be performance, capacity or longevity – Imperium CV260 tops the market.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features of Imperium CV260 are:
- The Imperium CV260 has a dirt capacity of 6.25 Gal. The bag is neatly sealed and is extremely large! This makes the vacuum cleaner maintenance free.
- The Imperium CV260 features an attachment kit with a hose that is 30 feet long.
- The central vacuum system has a steel body to ensure longevity and sturdiness. The Gal annealed steel body makes the CV260 a great buy.
- The central vacuum system handles homes that are as big as 2750 sq.ft.
- The coat finished body can resist rust and corrosion for decades.
- It has a flow-thru motor that is manufactured by the standard Ametek-Lamb. Ametek-Lamb has been in the motor industry for many years. They offer some of the finest motors for vacuum cleaners.
- The vacuum cleaner is very silent. It makes a noise of 58 dB.
- The Imperium CV260 has the following specs: water lift of 142, CFM of 117 and air watts of 561.
Interesting benefits of buying the Imperium CV260 are:
- The central vacuum system is made of high-quality It can last for years and years.
- The product is put together by brands with several decades of manufacturing experience. For example, Lindsay Mfg has more than 60 years of experience in this industry. Lindsay manufactures CV260.
- Installing this vacuum cleaner is pretty simple. You can “tube” it easily into existing and newly constructed homes.
- You need two to three inlets for handling an average sized home.
Few drawbacks in this vacuum system are:
- The Imperium CV260 handles only 2750 sq.ft of living space. If you have a big home, you will need a vacuum cleaner of higher capacity.
Are you looking for an efficient and a powerful central vacuum system? Do you want an Electrolux central vacuum system that produces very little noise? If yes, you are in the right place. According to renowned Electrolux central vacuum reviews, 4B-H403 is one of the finest products on the market. The Honeywell is beautifully designed with a steel, heavy duty body that delivers what you are looking for. Apart from its durable and strong body, the vacuum system has a powerful motor. The motor is protected by a special system that extends its overall lifetime. Another reason why many customers admire the 4B-H403 is for its air filter. The vacuum system features a self-cleaning HEPA filter that is both permanent and amazing. You can cover around 3000 sq.ft of living area with the Electrolux 4B-H403 without any jams. Doesn’t this make the Electrolux 4B-H403 a great buy?
Product Features and Specification
Notable features of the Electrolux 4B-H403 are:
- The Electrolux 4B-H403 features a dual-stage motor. It can deliver a suction power of 110 inches. The motor delivers 120 CFM of airflow and 500 watts of air power.
- The central vacuum system has a 4-Gallon dirt receptacle. This means the vacuum cleaner can be used for years without any concerns. The receptacle doesn’t need to be emptied. The receptacle has a viewing window. The viewing window will help you understand the total amount of dirt in the vacuum system.
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Permanent self-cleaning HEPA filter
- No venting required
- Rated for up to a 3,000-square foot cleaning space
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- Electrolux 4B-H403 has a noise reduction technology. This means noise is never an issue with Honeywell systems. The noise reduction facility is built inside the central vacuum system.
- Honeywell H403 is sold with mounting brackets. These brackets are easy to anchor and install.
- The Honeywell H403 doesn’t expect the user to vent. This means your garage, basement, and home will be void of harsh elements.
Interesting benefits of buying the Honeywell 4B-H403 are:
- It can be used to clean homes of different types. It is extremely efficient. It can reach deep places and corners easily!
- The central vacuum system has a durable steel body. This ensures extended durability.
- The central vacuum system has a high capacity dirt receptacle. The receptacle doesn’t have to be cleaned or replaced for decades.
- The dual stage motor ensures high performance.
- The Electrolux 4B-H403 is priced below 300 USD. The vacuum system is carefully and fairly priced.
Unfortunately, there are two major drawbacks to buying the Electrolux 4B-H403:
- Many customers claim that the vacuum system’s suction is pretty weak.
- Some customers claim that the vacuum system gets overheated with time.
When compared to other central vacuum systems in the 73 dB range, Honeywell 4B-H803 is a pleasure to own and use. This central vacuum system is well-known for its quiet nature. Even on a very bad day, the central vacuum system makes a sound of 73 dB or lessor. Another reason why many people buy the 4B-H403 is for its price. According to many Honeywell pro central vacuum reviews, 4B-H803 is one of their finest releases. It is built on high-quality materials and standards. The vacuum system is quite impressive for its water lift and suction power. It works well in homes that are as big as 9100 sq.ft.
Honeywell has constructed this vacuum system of durable and high-quality materials. Thus, it has a warranty of 5-long years. With respect to maintenance, the Honeywell 4B-H803 need minimal care. This can be attributed to its self-cleaning filter (permanent) and optimal filtration mechanism.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features in Honeywell 4B-H4803 are:
- The Honeywell 4B-H803 has a heavy-duty steel construction. It can last for decades without any hassles or tussles.
- The central vacuum system has a permanent self-cleaning filter. The filter doesn’t need to be replaced or washed.
- The Honeywell 4B-H803 doesn’t need venting.
- This is a quiet model that makes a noise of only 73 dB.
- Heavy-duty steel body
- Ultra quiet performance
- Permanent self-cleaning HEPA filter
- Rated for up to a 12,000-square foot cleaning space
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- The central vacuum system has a suction power of 630 air watts and a water lift of 135 inches.
- The product is sold with mounting brackets. The mounting brackets can be secured and easily mounted on the wall.
- The Honeywell 4B-H803 has an intake on both the side.
- This model has a dirt capacity of 7-gallon. Dirt pick up, filtering and disposal are optimized in the 4B-H803. This can be attributed to its high dirt capacity.
- The Honeywell 4B-H803 has an interactive LCD screen and a quick lock bucket.
Interesting benefits of the Honeywell 4B-H803 central vacuum system are:
- The dual motor ensures high performance
- The motor protection system improves the central vacuum system’s lifespan
- The 7 Gallon dirt receptacle disposes of a huge amount of dirt!
- The steel body ensures enhanced durability and sturdiness
- The Honeywell 4B-H803 can be installed easily. It often treated as a DIY!
- The brand employees a noise-reduction technology to ensure quiet operations.
- The 4B-H803 is suitable for all home sizes (up to 12000 sq. ft)
Few drawbacks with Honeywell 4B-H803 are:
- This model is comparatively pricey! When compared to many other products, 4B-H803 is pretty expensive.
- You cannot buy the Honeywell 4B-H803 in many countries. You should confirm if there are dealers and suppliers in your country.
The VacuMaid GV50RPRO is a traditional vacuum cleaner. For years, homeowners and builders have hunted for traditional vacuum systems that are both reliable and efficient. According to VacuMaid Professional garage vacuum reviews, your hunt ends here. The VacuMaid GV50RPRO is one of the finest options in the market. It offers great noise suppression, superior power output, and a great steel body. This vacuum cleaner can be used in workshops, utility rooms, vehicles, and basement. This model is extremely easy to use. When compared to many other models, the VacuMaid GV50RPRO offers professional results all the time. You can customize the cleaner’s suction power (alias blow) easily. For instance, you can operate at a reduced suction power in your garage or shop. With more than 5 decades of experience in the vacuum industry, VacuMaid’s GV50RPRO is a great buy! It is licensed and manufactured by Lindsay. And, Lindsay is known for its high-quality products.
Product Features and Specification
Notable features of the VacuMaid GV50RPRO are:
- The VacuMaid GV50RPRO operates at 120 volts
- It is designed with an Ametek Lamb Motor. This motor ensures high performance and speed. When compared to many other motors, VacuMaid GV50RPRO’s motor lasts 25% longer.
- The VacuMaid GV50RPRO features a sealed HEPA styled filtration bag. And, it has a dirt capacity of 7 Gallon.
- The central vacuum system picks up everything from dirt to sawdust to nuts to bolts! It doesn’t miss anything on the ground.
- Includes 50' hose, hanger, caddy, wands, dusting brush, and floor/upholstery tools
- Galvannealed steel and powder-coated for corrosion-resistant lifetime use. 7 gallon dirt capacity.
- Big 5.7" Ametek Lamb motor, up to 75% more life than comparative brands.
- Sealed HEPA-style bag - No messy cans to empty or filters to clean
- This system mounts quickly & easily to the wall eliminating tipping over
- The VacuMaid GV50RPRO has 740 watts of air power.
- The vacuum cleaner’s motor life spans between 550 and 650 hours.
- The VacuMaid GV50RPRO operates at 15 Max AMPS.
- The vacuum cleaner is sold with a wide range of accessories and tools. These tools and accessories will make your cleaning experience a blissful one!
- The cleaner’s hose is 30 foot long. This means you don’t have to pull it hard!
Few interesting benefits of VacuMaid GV50RPRO are:
- The vacuum system is sold with fancy accessories. This includes a dusting brush, crushproof hose, upholstery tool and a crevice tool.
- You will receive a special tool storage bag with VacuMaid GV50RPRO.
- The HEPA styled bag ensures fine particle penetration and filtration. It filters up to 99.98% of fine particles.
- You will receive an extension wand to help with above-floor and reachable cleaning!
Few drawbacks in buying the VacuMaid GV50RPRO are
- When compared to other central vacuum models in the market, VacuMaid GV50RPRO offers a limited warranty. The product’s warranty is only 5 years.
- The item is not shipped to all countries. You must ensure if there are dealers and suppliers in your region.
How to Choose the Best Central Vacuum System?
You might be reading this article because your existing central vacuum system needs to be replaced, or you might be buying a brand new vacuum cleaner. Either way, you should look for models that are quiet, convenient and powerful. Over the years, the central vacuum cleaner’s market has changed drastically. There are so many interesting models to choose from.
First of all, you must ensure that the product is easy to install. Installing central vacuum systems will be a time-consuming and daunting task. There are plenty of installation options to choose from. To play safe, check if the vacuum system can be installed using DIY methods.
Check if the product can be installed without destroying walls and tearing down your home. Remember, central vacuum system installation is an expensive job. You should spend between 1000 and 1500 USD. You can save this amount of money by choosing the right product.
- Efficiency and Power
The talk about any electric equipment remains incomplete without efficiency and power. Central vacuum systems are not an exception. In general, central vacuum systems consume 5-times the energy of a traditional unit. This is because central vacuum systems have huge motors. The extra power is required to collect tiny dust and dirt particles.
To ensure efficiency and power, you must learn more about the product’s filtration methods. What kind of filtration techniques does the vacuum cleaner use? Filtration technologies come with benefits and drawbacks. You must be clear about these pros and cons.
Another important factor to be remembered is convenience. Most modern cleaning solutions offer convenience and quick results. This means you don’t have to spend extra hours or dance around with dangling power cords. Convenience differs from one product to another. In fact, it depends on the brand!
When you buy a central vacuum system check if there is a separate hose management unit. The hose management unit proves to be convenient and easy to handle.
Does the vacuum system offer clean air? Does it promise a high-quality environment? Most people use vacuum cleaners to remove dust, dirt, and allergens. The vacuum cleaner you choose should be able to pick tiny dust particles and allergens. Meanwhile, it must not leave behind the vacuum smell.
Price is definitely a deciding factor! Most of the time, price equates to materials, quality, energy and time. In the beginning, central vacuum systems are more expensive than the portable ones. But, the charges become cheaper in the long run.
On the whole, central vacuum systems have become a major industry! There are so many vacuum cleaners to pick from. It is quite interesting to note that these vacuum systems are designed and built equality. As customers, you should be clear about your requirements. You must understand why a central vacuum system serves you better than the rest.
Undeniably, there are many benefits and drawbacks in every central vacuum systems. Some units work well in huge homes and others are meant for smaller properties. In both these cases, the central vacuum system helps in eradicating dust/dirt and improving the value of your home.
Before you decide to buy the best central vacuum system, explore and research as much as possible. Remember, you have hundreds of options to choose from. And, the vacuum cleaners mentioned above are “true market leaders”. Figure out your need and check if these central vacuum systems can suffice your demands!