Are you looking for a low maintenance, high suction powered floor vacuum cleaning device? Then look no further than the early release of the iRobot Roomba 800 series. The iRobot Roomba 805 is an outstanding model to give you the best in design revolutionary cleaning system.So what makes the iRobot Roomba 805 any different than other modern-day floor cleaning vacuum systems? Check out this iRobot Roomba 805 review to get a complete detail on this product.
Compared to preceding models the new iRobot Roomba 805 installs the Aero Force Cleaning System. It provides an air suction power of as high as up to 5 xs as compared to the previous series on the list.
Do you often find yourselves surrounded by pets that shed hairs? Are their dirt clogs that are extremely difficult to remove? With the iRobot Roomba 805, all you need to do now is click on the CLEAN button located on top of the device.
Let’s watch a video about Irobot Roomba 805:
- 1 Let’s move on our latest iRobot Roomba 805 review
- 1.1 Features
- 1.2 Product Design
- 1.3 The Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
- 1.4 Why Should You Purchase an iRobot Roomba 805?
- 1.5 Cleaning Capability
- 1.6 Unique Design Feature
- 1.7 Quick Cleaning
- 1.8 Includes Automatic Adjustment
- 1.9 3 Stage Cleaning System
- 1.10 Automatic Recharge
- 1.11 Pros & Cons
- 1.12 Learn How to Position the Home Base
- 1.13 About iRobot
- 1.14 Conclusion
Let’s move on our latest iRobot Roomba 805 review
- The dimension of the product is 18.2 x 16.5 x 5.5 inches in total.
- The weight of the product is approximately 8.4 pounds.
- The device makes an average amount of noise due to powerful suction.
- The device equips a hardcore navigation system powered by iAdapt.
- It follows a 3 stage cleaning system that makes cleaning more effective.
- It is auto-adjustable which means that the device can automatically adjust itself to different floor types
- It is powered by a Li-ion battery which lasts longer than normal batteries.
- It works with an auto-scheduler and can function on preset time up to 7x a week
- The device includes high-efficiency filters capable to extract debris as small as 10 microns.
- -iAdapt Navigation uses a full suite of sensors to navigate and adapt to your changing home -AeroForce 3-Stage Cleaning System delivers up to 50% more cleaning performance
- -Tangle-free extractors help prevent hair and debris clogs -AeroForce High-Efficiency Filter captures up to 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns
- -Conveniently schedule up to 7x per week, or just press CLEAN on the robot -Automatically docks and recharges
- -Avoids stairs and other drop-offs -Automatically adjusts to all floor types - carpet, tile, hardwood, laminate & more -Two Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barriers manage where your robot cleans
- -Lithium Ion Battery delivers up to 3x the battery cycle lifetime -3.6" low profile cleans under furniture, beds and kickboards
When we talk about iRobot Roomba 805 device design, it stands out among competitors because this device is designed in the shape of a circular disk. It has three circular rings, the outermost comprising of a soft wall bumper and the innermost containing the central processing unit with an access button positioned on top. To perform the cleaning function, all you ever have to do is just place it on the floor and click on the button. The disk will move around the floor and clean not only your room but the whole floor if there aren’t any pitfalls on the floor other than stairs.
The Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier
This device ensures that the Roomba automatic floor cleaning vacuum cleaner stays in places you want it to be and away from places where you don’t want it to be. The Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier comes in two modes. In order to activate any of the two modes; the dual mode virtual wall barrier contains a switch which can be flicked either up or down.
The Virtual Wall Mode – The virtual wall mode is enabled when the switch is turned “Up.” It enables the device to function as a wall that can only be sensed by the Roomba automatic floor vacuum cleaner. Irrespective of the positioning the device creates a trigonal field around itself keeping the Roomba 805 away from it for as long as up to 10 feet (3 meters).
The Halo Mode – The halo mode is enabled when the switch is turned “Down.” It enables the device to create a protective layer across different objects such as a vase or a bowl so the Roomba automatic floor vacuum cleaner does not bump into items and topple them over. It spreads an obstacle control field over an area as large as 24 inches all across the room.
Why Should You Purchase an iRobot Roomba 805?
There are a number of durable and modern designs of vacuum cleaning products out there on the market; however, only a few take the position to emerge as one that can help you clear your floors spotless clean. What makes iRobot Roomba 805 become an accepted product into the market? Let’s take a deeper delve into the Roomba 805 review to learn all about it.
Here is a list of attributes which makes Roomba 805 better than other modern-day vacuum cleaners.
One of the most important attributes to consider while purchasing a floor cleaner is that it performs as par excellent cleaning functionality making the floors as flawless as they could be. If your cleaning system isn’t giving your floor a spotless shine, then what’s the point of purchasing it in the first place?
The iRobot Roomba 805 equips itself with two factors. One is the high-efficiency cleaning filter which is capable to remove particles as small as up to 10 microns. This means that the machine does not only sucks up specks of dust but is also capable to suck up different allergens and pollens. With a clean rate of up to 99%, it ensures to give users a high hygiene floor.
Secondly, the device installs a high powered suction pump capable to suck air 5 times more than previous floor cleaning models. Combining both, the new Roomba 805 becomes a fast-paced cleaner that beats every other similar product on the market.
Unique Design Feature
Cleaning capability is one thing; what users tend to search mode is a device that looks aesthetically pleasing when it roams around the house. The new iRobot Roomba fulfills both requirements perfectly for each of its customers. It is a cool and attractive design enclosing eye captivating features.
However, the only downside of this design is that it’s available in black color. Although, the machine is pretty lightweight and can be easily picked and placed anywhere. It weighs only 8.5 pounds as discussed earlier which makes the machine portable.
Unlike predecessors of Roomba series, the 800 are equipped with not only beautiful aesthetics, powerful suction pumps and efficiency filters alone. The iRobot Roomba 805 contain advanced chipset which enables the device to perform cleaning in a more sophisticated and quick method. It sweeps the floor in patterns and avoids redundancy in moving around the house. Unless the sensors detect every particle in a specified point has not been removed, the device does not move any further on to the next point.
Includes Automatic Adjustment
In addition, the Roomba 805 is designed with automatic adjustment features. It comes with spinning side brushes which are capable to push out any form of debris while performing the cleaning process. The Roomba 805 makes the good clean adjustment on carpet and tiles alike. It is also programmed to adjust while cleaning hardwood and laminate floors and make transitions in between rugs and carpets effectively and successfully.
3 Stage Cleaning System
The iRobot Roomba 805 uses a 3 Stage cleaning system. It is designed to run a clean sweep of your floor using a high suction power which works 5 xs more effectively than other models. This enables the vacuum suction to take on the most stubborn dirt clogs in the darkest corners of your room. From small particles to just about any debris, the device is engineered to perform a 3 stage cleaning process powered by Lithium-ion battery that ensures an amazing clean.
The Roomba 805 is a device capable to automatically locate its home base and recharge itself for the next use. It’s one of the many reasons which enable you to use the device 7x a week. Whether your device is in the living room, kitchen or the bedroom, once it’s done with the cleaning it can relocate itself back to its homing beacon and fix itself automatically for a full recharge.
Pros & Cons
We have mentioned the few prominent Pros and Cons in our Roomba 805 review to give a better insight on the product for our customers.
- Highly Durable.
- Easy to Access.
- Soft Touch Bumper.
- Simply Operable.
- Edge Sweeping Functionality.
- Long-lasting Battery.
- Self-Adjustment Controls.
- Smart and intelligent sensors
- Only available in Black color.
- It does not target all the area daily but over a couple of days, it cleans all the areas.
- People having large houses usually need to schedule it daily rather than once for the whole week.
- If there is clutter in the area then Roomba 805 may get stuck.
- The filter chamber is small and that’s why you need to empty it can clean it after each use.
- You may also find some issue with its durability.
Learn How to Position the Home Base
One of the secrets to oversee that the device functions perfectly is to position the home base in the most optimal location. This way the device becomes capable of relocating itself back to the home location and set itself to auto charge.
To place the Home Base, it is best advised that one should leave enough space for the device to find its location back to the beacon. It is advised that on each side of the Home Base a distance of at least 1.5 feet (0.5 meters) is left open. Also, it is advised that a distance of 4 feet (1.2 meters) is left out from the front or if placed near a stairwell then at least 4 feet (1.2 meters) away from the stairs.
It is also advised to keep the Home Base at least 8 feet (2.4 meters) away from the Virtual Wall Barriers.
Introduced back in the 1990s, iRobot was a concept pioneered to support the ideology of turning robots into reality. The organization is motivated and compelled towards innovating better designs in order to provide a more comfortable lifestyle for individuals. iRobot has earned its place as one of the leading and award-winning companies in the Vacuum industry. The main objective of designing such robots by iRobot is to make life as easy as it can get for individuals all around the world.
In conclusion, the best way to put thoughts into words is that the iRobot Roomba 805 is an incredibly useful device which performs a perfect clean sweep for all kinds of floor settings. It is auto-adjustable and has a suction pump that works 5 xs better as compared to previous models. This device is also lightweight and can easily remove fur, hair or just about any debris that can turn out to be harmful to the surrounding environment.
If you want a quick paced, auto rechargeable, durable and portable cleaning device where you can sit back and relax, watch the floors clean by themselves, then this device is a perfect fit. With that said, we conclude our Roomba 805 review, I hope you enjoyed it.